Midland Power Press Services LtdUnit 2 High Street, Princes End, Tipton, West Midlands, DY4 9JA
Tel: 0121 520 4320 / 07734 490912
Fax: 0121 557 7395
Contact: Ms Josie Stephenson
Midland Power Press Services Limited is a leading service company providing comprehensive support and service to the Power Press, Metalworking and allied industries. The MPPS team of skilled and experienced engineers offer a wide range of services including:
- On-site service – breakdowns and emergency repairs.
- Spare Parts - for all makes of presses.
- Power Press Inspections – compliance with HSE regulations.
- CAD Design and ‘Reverse Engineering’ – components and assemblies supplied without access to original design documentation.
- Machine Refurbishment and Upgrades – re-machining press components, and replacing worn out or obsolete lubrication, pneumatic or hydraulic systems.
- Clutch & Brake Conversions - installation design, press modifications and fitting of Combined Clutch & Brake Units.
- Hydraulic Presses - new bushes and seals; press rams re-machined and ground.
- Machine Relocation - a complete ‘turnkey’ service for relocating existing presses and equipment or the installation of new machinery.
- Electrical & Control Systems – breakdown service, safety checks and repairs.
- Press Control System Upgrades - re-wiring, replacement control panels, PLC controls for single press or integrated production cell.
- Machining – ‘in house’ manufacture using a host of Lathes, Vertical and Horizontal Boring machines.
- CNC Bed Milling Machines capable of handling individual components up to 4000kg, plus a CNC Machining Centre,
- Sub-contract Manufacturing - a single component or batch manufacturing.