Membership of the MMMA provides companies with a range of services that have been designed to give them access to the latest information, support and guidance, as well as lobbying on their behalf and encouraging inter-trading and knowledge sharing.
As a MMMA member, you can benefit from:
Subsidised exhibition space for the MACH exhibition
Be part of the dedicated Metalworking Village at MACH, the Manufacturing Technologies Association’s premier show that attracts more than 20,000 visitors every two years.
Our members benefit from:
- Involvement in the planning and content of Metalworking
- Thousands of pounds of discounts on floor space
- Priority stand selection
Free 24-hour hotline
for employment law and health and safety issues
Operated by Agility, the hotline provides immediate advice on employment law and all aspects of health and safety matters affecting your business.
Its expert team of consultants understand the individual needs of companies and provide straightforward, jargon-free advice and guidance 24 hours per day, 7 days per week.
Advice is restricted to employment law only and covers all aspects of health and safety, including policies, procedures, risk assessments and investigations.
More in-depth support is available at a subsidised fee.
Discounts on company and company car insurance premiums are available as part of a special agreement.
The MMMA website offers all members a free page entry, links back to your website and a dedicated news area where latest news and pictures can be added.
All media enquiries received by the Association are passed on to members for free publicity and @mmma offers social media interaction with over 1700 followers.
Receive discounted design and web services with our preferred suppliers – speak to Bill Neal for further information.
What it means to be a member
- The only association dedicated to the Metalworking Industry
- Major reduction in Stand space at the UK’s Major Metalworking exhibition
- Networking |Opportunities within the UK manufacturing sector
- Opportunity to be part of the ‘UK Reshoring’ programme.
- MMMA investing in the future with a brand New website
- Company banner on the MMMA website
- Members page on website, with facilities to upload your own information
- Discounted training packages
- Free advice on HR and Employment Law issues
- Free updates seminars on HR and Employment law
- Take advantage of a company car leasing and finance packages
- Discounted commercial and vehicle insurance rates
- Participation in technical seminars
All for just £1.36 per day!